Saturday, January 30, 2010

The weekend

Well its saturday... been lazy today,

I am looking for my small cross stitching travelbag.. I take it with me when I need to go somewhere with my kids and have time to stitch while waiting. I had it with me when I took my youngest girl to the eyedoctor for new glasses but cant remember where I put it after we got home!! wanted to finish the stitching today.

But I also want to go to my friends house and start a new crochet item.. I know there is so much I want to do today, that I am not doing anything..

The weather is good at least- sunshine but a little cold, no rain or snow!

more later, have a nice day...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Agusta,
    I hope you find your stitching. I loose my projects also. I have so many going at one time, they are all over the house. I hope you get to do everything you plan to today.

    ReplyDelete