Thursday, February 18, 2010

The week is almost over.....

wow this week and last week have gone by so fast...
Went to the seminar last week for 3 days to learn about TEACCH program, organized teaching for kids with autism. My two youngest are autistic. What a great program this is and easy to use, their school is using it and now I am using it at home.
Didn´t do much stitching last week but have been doing some stitching since last weekend. Almost finished a picture called Cold Wind Blows that is in the latest Stoney Creek Magazine. It´s a snowman of course, I like snowmen.. Also did a little bit on my crochet project.
Well I´m off to do some cleaning and errands today, will post a picture of my snowman as soon as it´s all finished.
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me and I am looking forward to following your blog as well. I love to cross stitch - haven't done any in a while but hope to start up again when we get settled in our new home this summer. I have lots of patterns for Christmas designs and I would love to make up some of them.

    Have a lovely week,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete